Bone & Joint
• With Fermented liquid concentrate of Eucheuma Cottonii＋Glucosamine
• Rich in Superoxide Dismutase
• Hawthorn enzyme helpful for osteoporosis
• Glial black fungus is rich in enzymes
• Cottonii contains a high amount of calcium
• Vegetable glucosamine is helpful in growing cartilage
Fermented liquid concentrate (Eucheuma, Glucosamine HCI（Corn Extract）, Crataegi Fructus, Auricularia auricula-judae（Fr.）Quel., Jujube, Jujubae Fructus, Eucommia Leaves, Astragali Radix, Vital Sprouted Brown Rice), L-Phenylalanine, Taurine, L-Methionine, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Arginine, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Gluconate, Cholecalciferol（Vitamin D3）(from fortified nutritional yeast, vegan), Isomalto Oligosaccharide, Plant-Based Lactobacillus, Yeast.
• Shake well before serving.
• For best results, take 30 cc mixed with 120 cc of water（below 45℃）on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
• Shelf Life: Up to three years unopened, in a cool and dry place. Finish within a month while keeping it at room temperature. If it can't be consumed within one month, refrigerate after opening. And then finish it within 3 months. (Sediments are natural, it is safe to consume.)
• Storage Conditions : Store below 30℃ in a dry place without direct sunlight.
• Contains glucosamine HCl. Not recommended for diabetics or people with impaired glucose tolerance and people taking anticoagulants (coumarin anticoagulants).
NET WT. 25.36 oz.（750ml）
International Product Code: 4712914615046