The Research and Development
The strength of Guan Hong is able to combine:
1. Traditional east and west knowledge in herbs and medicine.
2. Both Chinese medicine concept and the state-of-the-art bio-technologies.
The President of Gung Hong, Ms. Joyce Lin, is a specialist in natural herbs and Chinese natural medicine.
Mr. Wu, The CEO of Guan Hong Taiwan, is a Doctoral Candidate in the Department of Life Sciences, National Central University, Taiwan. He also holds a Masters Degree in the Department of Food Science and Bio-Medicine from National Chiayi University, Taiwan.
Dr. Georgi Huang, the CEO of Guan Hong Biotechnology GmbH in Germany, holds a PhD. in Mechanical Engineering from Leuven University in Belgium. He is a specialist in automation, including robotic and automatic production line. Dr. Huang has many years of experience in national projects and international cooperation.
To enhance the R&D, Guan Hong actively cooperates with Professors in Universities in Taiwan, namely:
- National Taiwan University
- Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Yuanpei University of Medical Technology
- Chung Hwa University of Medical Technology
- National Chiayi University
Because of the exceptional enzyme biotechnologies, the Taiwanese Government financially supports several of Guan Hong‘s development projects. It shows that the advanced technologies of Guan Hong are fully recognized by the Government and specialists.
The projects include:
- The traditional way of fermentation process for mass production
- Anti-inflammatory enzyme research
- Mango polyphenol ferment anticancer research